Summer Feeding Program News Release
Post date: Jun 12, 2014 1:57:29 PM
RSU #20 is participating in the Summer Food Service Program. Meals will be provided to all children 18 years and younger without charge and are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, or disability. There will be no discrimination in the course of meal service.
Meals will be provided at the following location from
July 7, 2014 – July 31, 2014.
• Searsport Elementary School Cafeteria – Monday through Thursday
Meals will be provided at the following locations from
July 8, 2014 – July 31, 2014.
• Ames Elementary School Cafeteria - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
• Captain Albert Stevens School Cafeteria - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
• Edna Drinkwater School (Northport) – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
• Troy Howard Middle School Cafeteria – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Times are as follows:
Breakfast 8:30 am – 9:00 am
Lunch 11:30 am -12:00 pm
Adult breakfast costs $3.00.
Adult lunch costs $5.00.
Any questions please contact
Perley Martin, Food Service Director @338-3320 ex. 307
To file a complaint of discrimination, write or call immediately to:
Director, Office of Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
(800) 795-3272 or (202) 720-6382 (TTY)
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer